Dialin information and a draft agenda is at http://bit.ly/oct27call, which is also where we’ll have the online chat during the call.
- Agree on short-term goals, priorities, strategy
- Plans, owners, and next steps for Twitter, OFA, Care2, Facebook, blogospheres (tech/new media/libertarians./progressives/moms)
- Social network activism recommendations for civil liberties organizations and bloggers
If you’ve got a few minutes between now and then, please have a look at Jessica Pieklo’s Justice not dead yet, Harry Waisbren’s Next steps and open questions, and my Social network activism and the Patriot Act (DRAFT).
And let’s use this thread for some pre-meeting brainstorming and discussion about various topics.
- Who are the right politicians to target? I’ve got some thoughts from a Twitter-centric perspective in the first comment
- What’s the best timing for an open letter/media release from Get FISA Right?
- What kinds of techniques could work better on Facebook and MySpace?
Or anything else that leaps to mind!